The Kilgour PTA will host our 8th Annual Silent Auction event “Change the World… Make a Difference” – a major fundraiser for Kilgour School on Friday, November 14th starting at 7:00 PM at the Redmoor in Mount Lookout Square. The adult only event will have a schedule of exciting and fun activities including a silent auction, live auction, games, raffles, and party sign-ups (known as our Great Gatherings) in which all proceeds go to the Kilgour PTA to help provide important tools and programs for our students and faculty. Previous auction proceeds have helped contribute iPads for every classroom, the Mustang Monday Enrichment Program, field trip transportation, Center for Science & Industry (COSI) Fair, teacher classroom materials, the Holiday Giving Tree, and many other programs. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres, valet parking, soft drinks/coffee, and cash bar cocktails round out the festivities. Please read the following for more details:
The Kilgour PTA would like to thank Zimmer Heating & Cooling for participating as a Front of the Class Sponsor for the 8th Annual Silent Auction event “Change the World… Make a Difference.” We appreciate their support and thank all our generous 2014 sponsors.
Volunteers: The Silent Auction Committee is looking for volunteers to help sell raffle tickets and participate on event night. All individuals who have volunteered for the auction or any event supporting the auction (Raffle Sales, etc.) will have their names added to a raffle drawing for a gift certificate to Teller's. Please visit the following Sign-up Genius sites and use the access codes to sign up to volunteer:
- Invitations: There is less than a week left to Purchase Tickets and RSVP by Friday, 10/31. Prices for admission will increase following the 10/31 deadline! When you buy tickets, you will need to create an account to register and purchase admission and/or raffle tickets using a credit card. With an account, you can choose to use your credit card for future purchases at the Silent Auction. Please remember the user ID and password you create for event night! Admission and raffle tickets can also be purchased at the door.
- Grand Raffle Tickets:Tickets are starting to run out for the Grand Raffle and the chance to win a Weekend Getaway for Two in Chicago!!! Only 60 tickets are being sold for $50 each so everyone has a 1 in 60 chance of winning. Tickets can be purchased online. If any tickets are remaining on event night, you will be able to purchase them at the door. You do not need to be present to win. Hurry and purchase your tickets today before they sell out.
- Raffle Tickets: Please don’t miss your chance to win one of three prizes for our Silent Auction Raffle! This year’s prizes include a $100 Sports Registration Credit from Kilgour Sports Boosters, Dinner for 2 at Red Feather Kitchen ($100 Value), and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4!!! Tickets prices are for 1 for $5, 3 for $10, 10 for $20, 25 for $35, and 40 for $50. Tickets are available to purchase online, after school and during CRC pick-up 2 weeks prior to event night, and at the door. You do not need to be present to win. Hurry and purchase your tickets today!
PURCHASE YOUR ADMISSION & RAFFLE TICKETS HERE!
- Item Catalog: If you want to know the inside scoop on what will be available for bidding at the auction, please view the 2014 Item Catalog for a list and images of all items. Items for both the silent auction and live auction are listed by category and will be posted as they become available. Please check to see what new items have been added.
- Great Gatherings: We have the list of new Great Gathering parties for the coming year! The parties are for Kilgour parents, kids, and/or families with a variety of activities in mind. Check out the listing of types of parties and the details for each one. Tickets will not go on sale until the auction and will be at on a first come, first serve basis AT THE AUCTION. Any remaining tickets will go on sale on-line after the auction is over.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to join other Kilgour parents, the faculty and community for a fun evening of bidding and fellowship to support Kilgour School. Please feel free to contact Deb Mills (Silent Auction Chair) with questions at
. Thank you in advance for your support in encouraging our children to change the world by making a difference!