Earn Money For Kilgour When You Shop
Written by firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:56 pm
Re-NEW Kroger Plus Card Rewards Program
Kroger Plus Card must be renewed every year (between April 1 and April 30th).
Every time you swipe your Kroger Plus Card, Kilgour earns money.
Kilgour PTA can earn up to $5000 per year!
YOU STILL EARN YOUR KROGER PLUS POINTS.
THIS DOESN’T COST YOU ANYTHING.
- Visit www.kroger.com and click on "Sign In" if already registered or "Create an Account" to make one.
- Click on "My Account" and select "Community Rewards" at the bottom of the screen
- Enter NP Number 80865 and select Kilgour PTA.
- Click "Save Changes" and you’re done!
- Use your Kroger Plus Card every time you shop at your local Kroger store and Kilgour wins!
Remke Markets Neighbor Card
It costs you nothing and PTA receives 4% of all the money you spend through this card!
- Get a card at Kilgour (from the PTA or main office or call me)
- Load the card at Remke’s. Tell the cashier how much you want to load and pay for it with cash or a credit/debit card.
- Pay for your groceries with the Remke-Kilgour card.
- Kilgour PTA receives quarterly payments equal to 4% of off the money you put on the card!
- Register your Target Redcard to support Kilgour. Target donates 1% of your spending to Kilgour PTA.
- Register at Target.com/Redcard. Look for "Take Charge of Education".
Any Questions? Contact Beth Ehrsam at
Last Updated on Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:02 pm