New Kroger Reward Program: Now easier to use and no need to pre-load a card
Kilgour PTA can earn money every time you make purchases at a Kroger store! Sign up using your Kroger Plus card today:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com to create a Kroger Plus online account. (If you don't have a Plus card, you can get one at Kroger).
- Click on "Create an Account" in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Follow the prompts to create your login, password and to register your Kroger Plus card.
- You will get a confirmation email to respond to, after which you can log in to your Kroger account.
- Under the "Account Settings" tab, scroll down to the "Community Rewards" bullet, and designate Kilgour PTA as your Community Rewards beneficiary. Use our name, Kilgour PTA, or our organization number, 80865.
Every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card at the register, Kilgour PTA will be credited for the sale and we'll earn money from the program. You no longer have to worry about pre-loading a gift card before you make your purchases.
The more shopping volume for which we can account, the greater the percentage of the Kroger Rewards “pot” we can claim. Kilgour can earn up to $5000 annually!
Any funds already put on your old Rewards Gift Card prior to May 1st have been credited to Kilgour PTA. After that, while you can still use any funds on the card, additional money put on the card will NOT be credited to Kilgour PTA. So go ahead and use up the funds you've already loaded, then toss that old card away, and have one less thing of which to keep track.
Remke/bigg’s Caring Neighbor Card
Kilgour PTA is pleased to offer Remke/bigg's "Caring Neighbors" cards! It costs you nothing and Kilgour PTA receives 4% of all of the money you spend through this card!
- Get a card at Kilgour (from the PTA or the main office).
- Load the card at Remke/bigg's. Tell the cashier how much you want to load, and pay for the “loaded funds” with cash or a debit/credit card.
- Pay for your groceries with your loaded Remke/bigg’s gift card.
- Kilgour PTA will receive quarterly payments in an amount equal to 4% of all of the money loaded onto these “Caring Neighbor” cards.
- It costs you and us nothing but the rewards are great!!
Both programs are free—they don’t cost you or the Kilgour PTA anything, but the rewards are great to our school. If you have questions about either program, contact Beth Ehrsam at 871-8413 or