PTA meetings are usually held in the Kilgour Library the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. All parents and caregivers are welcome to attend. Child care is available.
The May PTA meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 4 from 7-8 PM in the Kilgour Library.
May 4, 2016 Meeting Agenda (Tentative)
Moments in History
- 2015 A Christmas Melody Filmed at Kilgour Elementary
- 2010 Cincinnati's Hyde Park: A Brief History of a Queen City Gem
- 1995 Kilgour students co-author Shared Voices, Shared Hopes.
- 1995 Mount Lookout 1870-1995 Celebrating 125 years
- 1994 Milk Money Fimled at Kilgour Elementary
- 1989 The Bicentennial Guide to Greater Cincinnati
- 1987 Betty Ottesen nature center opens behind the school.
- 1986 First 12 computers installed in the Wasatch computer lab.
- 1981 PNC forms Mustang Savings Bank run by students.
- 1970 Mount Lookout Centennial 1870-1970
- 1937 Kilgour used as refugee center during the Great Flood.
- 1928 Addition built on to existing school.
- 1922 First 8 rooms of Kilgour open.
- Current Greatschools Rating
- 2016 Fordham Institute Top 5 Ranked Elementary School
- 2015 Ohio Schools Report Card
- 2012 CPS Excellent Rating
- 2009 CPS Excellent Rating (view award)
- 2002 Cincinnati Youth Collaborative Top Performing School
- 2001 Ohio Mayor's Salute to Education Award
- 2001 US Board of Education Blue Ribbon School
- 1992 Ohio Board of Education Blue Ribbon School (view award)
- Research if your overachieving teacher qualifies for an award
- Contact the FAB team about a Grant you wish to apply for
- Nominate Principals for a Golden Apple Award
- Nominate a Teacher for the Blackboard Award
- HEB Excellence in Education Award worth $5000
- Use TeachersCount.org as a guide for Grant/Award writing
- Make a contribution to the Kilgour Foundation or PTA