Listed below are the names and contact information of the 2015-16 Kilgour PTA Board Members. Please feel free to contact the team with your questions or concerns.
PTA meetings are usually held in the Kilgour Library the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. All parents and caregivers are welcome to attend. Child care is available.
The February PTA meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 3 from 7-8 PM in the Kilgour Library.
February 3, 2016 Meeting Agenda (Tentative)
Moments in History
- 2015 A Christmas Melody Filmed at Kilgour Elementary
- 2010 Cincinnati's Hyde Park: A Brief History of a Queen City Gem
- 1995 Kilgour students co-author Shared Voices, Shared Hopes.
- 1995 Mount Lookout 1870-1995 Celebrating 125 years
- 1994 Milk Money Fimled at Kilgour Elementary
- 1989 The Bicentennial Guide to Greater Cincinnati
- 1987 Betty Ottesen nature center opens behind the school.
- 1986 First 12 computers installed in the Wasatch computer lab.
- 1981 PNC forms Mustang Savings Bank run by students.
- 1970 Mount Lookout Centennial 1870-1970
- 1937 Kilgour used as refugee center during the Great Flood.
- 1928 Addition built on to existing school.
- 1922 First 8 rooms of Kilgour open.
- Current Greatschools Rating
- 2015 Ohio Schools Report Card
- 2012 CPS Excellent Rating
- 2009 CPS Excellent Rating (view award)
- 2002 Cincinnati Youth Collaborative Top Performing School
- 2001 Ohio Mayor's Salute to Education Award
- 2001 US Board of Education Blue Ribbon School
- 1992 Ohio Board of Education Blue Ribbon School (view award)
- Research if your overachieving teacher qualifies for an award
- Contact the FAB team about a Grant you wish to apply for
- Nominate Principals for a Golden Apple Award
- Nominate a Teacher for the Blackboard Award
- HEB Excellence in Education Award worth $5000
- Use TeachersCount.org as a guide for Grant/Award writing
- Make a contribution to the Kilgour Foundation or PTA